Great Guinness Toast – Where? -updated
The Great Guinness Toast
Where? Where? Where?
Everyone wants to know where to go for The Great Guinness Toast.
The answer is simple: Any place where Guinness beer is served.
Get all of your friend together, raise a glass at 11pm and you’re in.
To quote Chef Tell, “Very simple, very easy”.
Have someone take a picture of you all together and email it to the Guinness people.
It really is just that easy.
As a community service, we’ll start a list here of local watering holes serving Guinness beer. Add your favorite location in the comments and I will update this post for all to see.
- Finnegan’s Way – Ocean Drive – Miami Beach
- Finnegans’ 2 – Lincoln Road – Miami Beach
- Finnegan’s on the River -Miami
- The Playwright – 13th & Washington – Miami Beach
- Ted’s Hideaway – 124 2nd Ave – Miami Beach
(I’m guessing his other places will have Guinness too. Dewey’s? Liquor Lounge? Free Spirits?)
- Big Pink – 2nd & Collins – Miami Beach
(Stop laughing. I know we’re not an Irish pub, but I talked Keegan into it and we are so totally onboard!)
- Lost Weekend – 218 Española Way – Miami Beach
- Quarterdeck Seafood Restaurant – 1430 Alton Rd – Miami Beach
Basically, almost all the local’s favorites will be in on the party.
Help me out people, where else can we go tomorrow night?
Note: Clarke’s said they will not be participating. I don’t know why, but that is their choice.
Great Guinness Toast
Posted on February 14, 2008, in Nightlife / Photography and tagged Big Pink, Finnegan's, Finnegan's river, Finnegan's Way, great Guinness Toast, Guinness, Playwright, South Beach, Ted's Dewey's. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.